What is said on social channels about your brand and organization?
Monitoring via Social Listening
Social (media) listening is purely about monitoring online conversations and customer stories. Think of messages on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc. You literally 'listen' to what is being said on social media. Why would you start social listening as a company? Is it not enough to answer customer questions and complaints on social media properly and quickly? The answer is no. By listening to and analyzing social media mentions, you can realize added value for your company brandwatch and get answers to the following questions:
- How is my product, brand or company perceived ( reputation management )?
- Who is my target group and what is their need (target group analysis)?
- What is the tone of voice and what content appeals to social media (communication strategy)?
- What is going on with competitors and where do they fall short ( competition analysis )?
- What are the trends and developments in the market or among the target group (trends & developments)?
In order to get the correct answers to the above questions, a good social media monitoring and analysis tool is very important. Many of the social media tools only collect a portion (often 10 percent) of all data and only offer a number of analysis options.
Social Listening with Nexis® Social Analytics
Our Nexis Social Analytics tool offers many possibilities when it comes to social listening. Here are a few examples of the possibilities our social listening tool offers:
- Real-time the most important campaign statistics & campaign reports of all data on social media
- Improve your customer service by applying smart filters and tags and categorize customer responses
- Refine your brand message by measuring campaign results with sentiment analysis and emotion tracking
- Prevent escalation of crises by using "virality mapping"
- Increase the reach of your content by identifying key influencers
- Determine which keywords are most effective in which cases
- Use superior image recognition technology to identify your company logo
We are happy to tell you more about the value of social listening tool and how monitoring can help. Want to learn more? Fill in the form to make an appointment!