Welcome to LexisNexis, the leading global provider of information solutions! We will provide you with business insights that will lead to sound and successful business decisions.
With more than 950,000 sources, LexisNexis can deliver the vital international research solutions that are needed every day. A vast number of academic and professional users rely on LexisNexis. Not only for recent and past news articles, but also for legal and business information.
Our products? Robust online research databases for the following areas: compliance, news and media, legal, research and intellectual property.
Gain access to a multitude of international sources from authoritative international providers, to benefit and strengthen your research. No firewalls to block you, copyright taken care of and constantly updated content always at your fingertips.
We support you with the latest technology and information of the highest level of quality. Our solutions help you to work faster, easier, safer and more efficiently. Whether for corporate, legal or academic purposes.
Stay one step ahead with the latest compliance regulations and information and receive regular updates across your recently researched topics. You can also run a thorough check on existing or potential business partners to ensure that your business stays strong and compliant.
- Crisis communication in a cyber attack04 September 2018
- Blog: How can AI supplement human communication in public relations04 September 2018
- Danske Bank and Siemens invite ABC compliance in the boardroom17 August 2018
- Exclusive Interview ISO 3700116 August 2018
- Fiduciary duties and modern slavery16 August 2018
- CO2 shortage leaves many in the Food & Drink supply chain feeling flat16 August 2018
- Risk & ComplianceExclusive Interview Kathryn Higgs is Director of Transparency International’s Business Integrity Programme13 June 2018
- Risk & ComplianceInvestors Prove that Corporate Social Responsibility Pays13 June 2018
- Risk & ComplianceFinCEN's New Beneficial Ownership Regulations – Ready or Not?13 June 2018
- ResearchWhat Does Machine Learning Have to Do with Identifying Risk?13 June 2018