End-to-end solution allows business professionals to instantly search, visualize and compare key industry, competitor and marketplace data
New York, NY – LexisNexis® Legal & Professional, a leading global provider of information and analytics, today announced that six of its products have earned prestigious industry recognition as finalists for the SIIA Business Technology 2021 CODiE Awards. Finalists represent the best products, technologies, and services in software, information and business technology.
LexisNexis was recognized as a finalist in the following categories:
Best Business Information or Data Delivery Service
- Nexis connects researchers to a market-leading global data set of news, business, legal, and patent content. Through intelligent technologies and user-driven experiences, researchers can quickly discover, compile and share insights necessary to fuel newsrooms and boardrooms alike.
Best Content Search & Discovery Solution
- Nexis Newsdesk is an all-in-one media monitoring and analytics solution designed to help PR and communication professionals search, analyze, monitor and share market intelligence, all within a single tool.
- Practical Guidance for Market Trends and Standards is a database of publicly filed transactions with powerful search capabilities. Market Standards offers a complete, detailed and intuitive tool for researching M&A deal points, language and trends.
Best Emerging Technology
- Lexis+ is a feature-rich, premium legal solution that integrates advanced research, practical guidance, litigation analytics, brief analysis and enhanced tools with a modern user experience to deliver data-driven insights, greater efficiency and better outcomes.
Best Library Reference or Educational Database
- Nexis Uni is an easy-to-use academic research solution featuring news, business and legal sources. In an experience designed for digital natives, Nexis Uni provides personalization, discovery, and collaboration features that students and university faculty want in an academic research tool.
Best Remote Working Solution
- LexisNexis Digital Library, a platform offering one of the largest collections of legal eBook publications, reflects an intense focus on the user experience and now includes a more personalized user interface, enhanced offline reading capabilities and better tools for managing note taking and offline reading capabilities.
“We are honored to be recognized for providing innovative resources that help legal professionals do their jobs more effectively and efficiently,” said Sean Fitzpatrick, CEO, LexisNexis North America. “We are committed to providing cutting-edge solutions that are designed for the way attorneys work and quickly deliver accurate, data-driven results.”
“To be recognized for the sixth year in row for Nexis Newsdesk and the third year in a row for Nexis Uni is very exciting. Our flagship news and business research tool, Nexis, has evolved significantly over the past several years to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. We are delighted to have this work recognized and validated by the industry,” added Todd Larsen, President, Global Nexis Solutions. “We will continue our focus of empowering people to find the insights that enable confident, performance-driving decisions.”
Acknowledged as the premier awards program for the software and information industries for over 35 years, the SIIA CODiE Awards are produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software, education, media and digital content industries. LexisNexis was honored among 153 finalists across 43 business technology categories, including two categories in response to COVID-19.
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the industry's only peer-recognized awards program. Business technology leaders including senior executives, analysts, media, consultants and investors evaluate assigned products during the first-round review. Their scores determine the SIIA CODiE Award finalists which accounts for 80% of the overall score. SIIA members then vote on the finalist products and the scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Business Technology category winners will be announced during an online winner announcement celebration June 22, 2021.
For a list of this year’s CODiE Award finalists, visit https://history.siia.net/codie/2021-Finalists.
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional® is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that helps customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 160 countries with 10,400 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
To get more information about Nexis Solutions, click here!