Accelerate risk-screening and on-boarding for customers, suppliers, and other third parties with the flexible CleverKYC platform.
Explore the benefits of CleverKYC for risk and compliance professionals
Efficient, automated risk screening
Run ad hoc and batch name checks against PEPs, sanctions, and more to accelerate on-boarding and on-going risk screening to address regulatory expectations.
Cost-effective and customizable
Make your investment into third-party risk management stretch further with modular screening technology that can scale as your risk concerns evolve while offering a low cost per check.
Ideal for today's hybrid workplaces, CleverKYC is cloud-based and GDPR-compliant. Rapidly deploy automated screening with a visual dashboard that helps you quickly identify potential risks and document all of your screening efforts.
Streamlined, risk-based onboarding
Automate manual screening against timely, robust datasets with fuzzy name matching to reduce false positives, empowering you to make confident decisions that protect your organization.
Timely, relevant data
PEPs & sanctions
Screen against 800,000+ names of PEPs and 180+ sanctions lists from individual countries, regional authorities and international organizations like the United Nations.
Beyond PEPs and Sanctions, CleverKYC features country and regional Most Wanted lists, as well as Interpol and FBI lists, with the option to add other lists appropriate to your risk, such as SWIFT ban or individual black and white lists.
Expand your risk screening to include negative news related to customers, suppliers and other third parties to keep abreast of adverse media coverage that could expose your organization to reputational risk.
Flexible modules to build the screening solution you need
Basic PEPs & sanctions screening
- Execute name checks against global or local PEPs and
- Undertake risk-based onboarding identification and verification
- Establish automated daily batchname checks
- Review daily screening results and reports to quickly spot risk
PEPs, Sanctions + Negative News
- Add adverse media screening to improve visibility into negative news about clients, vendors and the third parties you do business with.
- Meet the latest guidance from regulators and industry groups to integrate negative news into risk screening and due diligence.
- Improve awareness into reputational risk.
PEPs, Sanctions, Negative News + Risk Scoring
- Gain a clear picture of risk with a risk based approached based on a scoring model
- Compare person or entity risk ratings within peer groups.
- Establish periodic account reviews and score updates that initiate based on signals or ad hoc requests.
Digital Onboarding Portal
- Provide your customers and other third-parties with a convenient portal for submitting KYC information.
- Enhance onboarding experiences while ensuring you capture the information required to meet regulatory standards.
- Incorporate automated transaction monitoring in your AML/CFT risk workflow.
- Automatically screen and list match all counter parties and legal persons involved in transactions.
- Improve risk awareness with a well-maintained rules and decision engine that alerts you to transaction scenarios based on business rules and features.
- Maintains an audit trail and testing to ensure rules relevance.
More solutions for improved risk awareness
You may also like:
New Wolfsberg Principles warn global banks of the risk factors that require Enhanced Due Diligence on a wide range of dataBlog about updates to the Wolfsberg Principles on anti-bribery and corruption for financial services.
Strengthening Consumer Loyalty Through Ethical Supply Chain Practices That Enforce Human Rights and Eliminate Child LaborConsumer attitudes have shifted dramatically since the onset of the pandemic, bringing a striking increase in their desire for transparency in supply chain ethics. Here's what you need to consider.
4 Crucial Ways that Third-Party Data APIs Can Help Financial Services Organizations Become More Risk ResilientThird-party data APIs give Financial Services organizations access to relevant sources to manage risk more effectively. See how text-based data helps.
Learn what you can achieve when you use our flexible APIs to easily integrate curated, enriched data into your analytics, applications, and workflows.
Get in touch
Telephone number: +971 (0) 4 560 1200
Reasons to get in touch
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem