Tap into alternative data sources, unique for their volume and variety to support data analytics and interpretation for a wide range of financial institutions, corporate, risk, academic and brand data research process.
Optimize your risk management processes
with relevant big data
We bring together a range of data ideal for predictive and data analytics used to identify the risks your company faces, including:
- Global news data archive to track potential financial risk, reputational risks and conduct trend analysis
- Current traditional and web news data for identifying signals of increased consumer activism, fraudulent activities, growing investor pressure or shareholder class actions for enhanced reputational risk management
- Business and industry information including financial details, as well as corporate families data offering insights into beneficial ownership
- Legal information ranging from global treatises and U.S court dockets to full-text global patents data
- Data on sanctions, watchlists, and PEPs for timely awareness into regulatory risks
By tapping into Nexis DaaS, you can conduct data analytics and interpretation to better mitigate risks associated with entities that your company relies on.
Conduct statistical modeling and trend analysis
Nexis DaaS complements your existing data pool by delivering relevant, global content—identified and indexed for risk mitigation—into your proprietary due diligence and monitoring systems. Here are just a few examples:
- Identify changes on regulatory lists and negative news by keywords related to existing customers, suppliers or other third parties.
- Integrate licensed news, sanctions, PEPs and company profiles into your due diligence system to understand—and proactively manage—risk.
- In addition, you can ingest targeted big data process to power machine learning algorithms developed to uncover emerging trends that could signal disruptive events, fraudulent activities or untapped opportunities.
Easy-to-integrate APIs and specialized data feeds
Depending on the datasets you need, our API options enable you to:
- Search and retrieve data from LexisNexis servers via proprietary in-house business applications or a LexisNexis-approved third-party software solution
- Big data risk management API focused exclusively on sanctions and PEPs compliance, providing both a true / false answer and further detail on the person or entity
- Sanctions, watchlists, blacklists and PEPs data, hosted on your servers
Experience our CORE advantages