One of the CORE Advantages of Nexis® Data as a Service
Optimal Data Delivery
Digital transformation is more than a business buzzword; it’s a necessity in the modern business landscape. But while many organizations are taking aim at digital transformation and the data analysis and interpretation central to the process—an estimated 60 to 85 percent of big data projects fail to hit the mark. Why are organizations struggling to achieve results?
Whether your company wants to undertake brand data research, conduct financial trend analysis or develop machine learning algorithms, you need relevant, high-quality, normalized big data, enriched with metadata, and delivered via an easy-to-integrate API from an experienced content aggregator.
Access relevant web data feeds through our APIs
Nexis Data as a Service features several APIs for data integration into your trend analysis tools or to power bespoke big data research. Deliver web data feeds featuring current and historical news articles, media monitoring data, PEPs data for risk management, and other alternative data to complement enterprise data.
Our data infrastructure supports:
Nexis DaaS APIs provide access to data with multiple ways of accessing it and flexibility in how it is searched, delivered and hosted.
Relying on internal data alone can keep even the best data projects on the ground. External sources provide additional dimensions for data projects, allowing you to launch AI or machine learning applications that reveal actionable information.
- Bulk API allows you to subscribe to ATOM, XML-based semi-structured data feeds of news, legal and regulatory content at the publication level—with a data archive reaching back more than 30 years—to deliver a large volume of content for historical analysis, predictive modeling and more.
- The RESTful API offers access to enhanced functions—search, retrieve, saved searches and work folders—within your own user interface, so you can access the full LexisNexis content set and retrieve data on demand.
- Constant call API empowers ongoing monitoring of specific datasets, such as PEPs and watchlists for proactive risk management.
Nexis Data as a Service also offers access to extensive online resources to help you gain in-depth knowledge of various web services calls and codes for variety of development environments.
See how Nexis DaaS empowers big data research
Feed or retrieve relevant current and historical news articles, patents data, scientific and legal content into your data analysis tools to strengthen your R&D data analysis and interpretation, fuel innovation and achieve breakthrough technologies and insights from a single dashboard.
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem