Speed up your research with fast access to thousands of credible sources.
Comprehensive. Credible. Quick.
Every day, millions of professionals in business, law and government turn to LexisNexis® for powerful, precise and authoritative results for their critical research needs. With LexisNexis® Academic, students and faculty can access this valuable research tool from their home, office or other campus locations.
This powerful, easy-to-use, web based service is tailored for the academic library, and is currently available in virtually all academic research libraries in more than 1500 colleges and universities worldwide.
LexisNexis Academic provides quick access to full-text news, business, and legal publications, using a variety of flexible search options. LexisNexis Academic gives you access to over 17,000 business, legal and news sources, making it one of the most robust and complete research tools in your library.
With this service, students and faculty can:
- Access critical information easily and intuitively
- Get full text access to more than 17.000 international news, business and legal sources, with archives dating back to 1977
- Access prestigious law journals and reviews
- Use improved customized search forms to quickly narrow millions of articles to the most relevant pieces of information
- Get started quickly with our on-site and web based training sessions
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem