Compliance Risk—International Jugglers’ Day
Frontline compliance requires expert juggling
- Ball 1—Staying alert to emerging issues on a global scale—issues that are commonly flagged in news checks on individuals and entities of interest.
- Ball 2— Using corporate hierarchy data to uncover relationships between entities, and potential signs of beneficial ownership.
- Ball 3—Checking sanctions, politically exposed persons (PEPs), watchlists and blacklists.
- Ball 4—(it’s getting tricky)— Reviewing subjects’ public records and litigation histories.
- Ball 5—Adding continuous risk monitoring to identify red flags as they emerge
Grabbing risk management with both hands
An evolving regulatory battlefield
- Learn how risk monitoring helps you stay alert to emerging threats.
- Share this post with your colleagues and connections to keep the conversation going.