Corporate Social Responsibility on Investor's Agenda
Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Investment Strategies
Sustainability a Key Factor for Millennial Investors
- 84 percent cite investing with a focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors as a central goal
- 73 percent of millennials are willing to spend more on a product if it comes from a sustainable brand
- 91 percent of millennials report a willingness to switch brands to one associated with a cause
Women Investors a Positive Force for Social Investing
- Half of wealthy women expressed an interest in social and environmental investing while only one-third of wealthy men did.
- Almost 70 percent of women executives and 46 percent of all wealthy women investors hold or are interested in ESG investments.
- Share this article with your friends and colleagues on LinkedIn to continue the conversation.