Hedge funds have been at the forefront of using complex statistical models to help make trades, but as the market changes, static models are less effective than in the past. To gain a competitive advantage, you need to keep critical algorithms and artificial intelligence applications fueled with relevant data.
Where can you get the current and archival content you need? LexisNexis® has built a global reputation for its unmatched collection of news and business content, including:
- 17,000+ licensed news and business sources
- 4 million news articles and social media feeds daily, spanning 75 languages and 100+ countries
- Over 1.9 million company profiles and 3.1 million decision makers
- More than 6,500 international news sources, 6,000+ magazines and program transcripts from thousands of shows from hundreds of major global news networks
- Patent data from more than 100 patent authorities—31 in full text
- 600+ company & industry sources
- 200+ executive and biographical sources
- Profiles on 80 million companies worldwide, 1,000 industries and 80 million executives
Our rich content sets are complemented by purposeful curation, powerful taxonomy systems and, if required, targeted entity extractions to ensure you can quickly refine—or 'slice and dice'—the data to optimise relevance that drives results.
Choosing the right LexisNexis® API & Data Solution
When it's time to integrate LexisNexis content into your internal applications, you can select the option that best suits your needs.
- LexisNexis® Bulk API—Delivers a live feed of LexisNexis news and business content, including archival content going back to the 1970s, which is ideal for running quant models, conducting predictive analysis and more. The rich content set takes advantage of LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™, a classification system that analyzes and tags documents based on subjects, industries, companies, organisations, people and places, enabling you to efficiently refine searches and pinpoint results.
- LexisNexis® Metabase—Consolidates news from global magazines, newspapers, journals, press releases, websites and social media into a single feed. It offers near real-time coverage—adding nearly 3.5 million articles and social media posts daily, across 75+ languages and 100+ countries—so you can spot emerging local to global trends and respond quickly to market changes. Content is subjected to text normalization, robust indexing and metadata tagging, and advanced filtering to help ensure relevance.
- LexisNexis® Web Services Kit gives your developers tools to customize the way your people search our databases, including the ability to create custom research utilities and embed them in your own online systems for quick access and download retrieved documents in bulk and store them on your local server for faster use.
Utilize the world's largest collection of searchable full-text and bibliographic patents, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections. 100 Patent Authorities-32 in Full Text, in original language or translated into English (including Asian collections).
Find out for yourself. Speak to a LexisNexis specialist to arrange a free trial. Simply fill out the form below.