Compliance reports designed specifically to test third parties and identify associated risks.
Know Your Customer Reports
Lexis® KYC Report-Standard report
The reputation of the people and companies you choose to work with can directly affect your business and brand.
- Detailed information about the company: corporate structure, activities, contact information, number of employees.
- Shareholder information, members of the Board of Directors, officials, and managers.
- Commercial activities of the company, business partners, financial information, accounting statements.
- Financial risk assessment.
Lexis® KYC Gold Report - Expanded report
Doing business with someone who is or has been compromised in corruption cases can be a real financial and reputational risk.
- All the information that's in the KYC Report
- Government and political ties: vetting the company, shareholders, and directors against PEP lists
- Checking the company against the sanctions list and other watch lists
- Media monitoring for negative news coverage
- Litigation database: review of local and global judicial databases.
Lexis® KYC Platinum Report - Premium Report
We collect data and create reports on companies anywhere in the world.
- All the information that's in the KYC Report + KYC Gold Report
- Site monitoring
- Telephone discussion with company representatives
- M & A history
- Market analysis of similar companies (up to 3 companies)
Lexis® Check Person - Individual vetting
You may also like:
Transparency International's Latest Corruption Perceptions Index Reveals Troubling Links Between Pandemic and Public Sector Bribery & Corruption RiskThe latest data from Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index shows that no country is free of bribery and corruption risk. Here’s why.
Doing business with State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) exposes organisations to elevated risk. See why enhanced due diligence is a must when dealing with SOEs
Recent cases have highlighted sanctions risk in the global shipping industry. Learn more about new guidelines emphasising the need for enhanced due diligence.
New United Nations report calls for comprehensive due diligence processes to prevent corruption and briberyA new UN report calls for enhanced due diligence processes to tackle ABC and AML-related risks and strengthened ESG commitments.