Effective monitoring of real estate.
Real Estate Check Report
Real estate information services have arisen due to the need to accurately and quickly evaluate the components of real estate as collateral for loans, financial and legal sectors.
Thanks to Real Estate Check you get a single document with clear and complete information about the scale and actual composition of your counterparty’s real estate.
- Access to information about assets registered in the real estate archive and land registry of the local registry.
- A single document with clear and complete information about the scale and actual composition of the property of your counterparty.
- Information on the registration of land.
- Providing documents with stamps from local authorities, from a notary public, etc.
You may also like:
Global Trend Towards Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence Accelerates as German Law Comes Into ForceWe look at Germany’s new supply chain due diligence law, and how companies around the world can implement human rights and environmental diligence.
Looking for better visibility into supply chain risk? Find out how a risk data API helps you uncover a clear picture of potential threats.
2020 is a key year for Anti-Money Laundering regulation. The European Union’s Fifth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (5AMLD) came into force in January, and the Sixth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (6AMLD) will come into force in December. What do companies need to know about complying with the regulations
An essential aspect of many modern businesses is the global supply chain. But when you strike up a relationship with a supplier, you expose yourself to financial risk.
Get in touch
Telephone number: +31204853456
Feel free to contact us, whatever question you might have!
- If you did not find the information you were looking for on our website
- If you want a demo of our solutions
- If you could not sign up or have a technical problem
- If you have any other question
We will get back to you as soon as possible!