Find the latest news first with LexisNexis.
Search, analyse and share articles from our vast international news database
LexisNexis® Newsdesk helps you search, analyse and share market intelligence curated from the most comprehensive collection of news articles, broadcast and social media sources in the industry.
Built for corporate communications, PR and marketing teams, heads of strategy and business development, as well as competitive intelligence and information professionals, LexisNexis Newsdesk can be customised to suit all information requirements, regardless of the industry or function. Searching for news articles, old and new, was never this easy.
LexisNexis Newsdesk allows you to:
- Monitor emerging issues and trends across licensed print and online content from a single, easy-to-use interface, including newspapers, websites, radio and television broadcasts, blogs, forums and social media channels.
- Search newspapers and other sources in 75 languages from more than 100 countries.
- Create personalised searches and alerts to track topics of interest in near real-time.
- Benefit from proprietary content enrichment technology, enabling advanced and more rapid search and filtering tools for targeted results.
- Rely on LexisNexis experts to actively test and analyse search terms and enrich content with metadata, tagging, metrics and text normalization.
- Customise distribution tools such as branded newsletters and RSS feeds to share copyright-compliant news articles and information with colleagues and clients.
- Integrate content, including live charts and visualisations, with company portals, intranets and CRM systems to support collaboration and provide valuable insights.
- Define personalised criteria to help identify trends and insights.
- Leverage intuitive drag & drop data visualisation tools.
- Use improved automated analytics for sentiment analysis, share of voice, geo coverage mapping and custom analysis.
- Accelerate your research with advanced search tools
- Stay in the know by monitoring key news and events that may impact your organisation
- Spot trends quickly by using improved analytics for sentiment analysis, share of voice, geo coverage mapping and more
- Collaborate more effectively by leveraging user-friendly and customizable visualisation, publishing and distribution tools